Instrument for measuring the number of RPM of petrol and diesel engines
The RPM Counter by Proxind allows the operator to easily and clearly measure the number of the engine’s rotations per minute, and it works for both petrol and diesel fueled vehicles. It is guaranteed to cover almost all car models thanks to various methods of data acquisition.
The RPM of motorcycles, the most difficult to measure, are essentially detected through an antenna system.
- RPM counter through engine vibrations
- RPM counter through battery ripples
- RPM counter through EOBD socket
- RPM counter through antenna
- Measurement of the motor oil’s temperature through Pt100 probe
- Alpha-numeric and monochromatic LCD display 4×16 characters
- Connector to attach to exhaust gas analyzer
- TTL output to connect to opacimeter
- Rechargeable NiMH internal battery
- Serial connection (RS232 or BLUETOOTH) type MCTCNet2